Each Trünk container comes with up to $1,000 of protection for your self-packed goods.
This protection has a $100 coverage deductible that must be met or deducted from the total claim prior to any payment. Read Policy Terms and Conditions.
If you need more value protection, select the total amount you want per Trünk.
Household goods and personal effects, which you (owner or owner’s agent) own and are included in the Itemized Descriptive Condition Inventory at origin.
- World to World
- Known areas of disturbance or unrest and any place in Held Cover status by Lloyd’s of London
We agree to accept financial responsibility (subject to limitations) for actual physical loss of, or damage to, your Protected Property while moving under arrangements by Trunk approved transporters, and subject to these Terms and Conditions:
This Protection Plan provides a safeguard against certain named perils (those listed below) in the event your shipment suffers from loss or damage and other causes unless they are otherwise excluded in these terms.
- Collision, upset, and/or overturn of carrying conveyance
- Fire and/or lightning
- Flood (the rising of waterways)
- Windstorm and / or hail
- Other causes of loss or damage are also protected against, provided they are not excluded or prohibited in this document
Packed By Owner Packing Coverage Limitations:
Coverage for damage to property in self-packed Trünk / Kübox containers if the damage is directly caused by the Perils listed above.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Net Orders Checkout